The Rescue Process
Identify & Repair the Source of the Damage
Using State-of-the-Art equipment we determine the source of the damage and uncover any hidden damage. From there we set a plan of action and determine the best path to resuscitating your home.
* We complete the necessary demo / cleaning / drying.
* We photo document all aspects of the mitigation process.
* We provide an accurate and speedy estimate for the water mitigation.
* We communicate with your insurance adjuster on the findings and remedies for the water damage.
* We provide an accurate and speedy estimate for the reconstruction portion of your claim.
* We meet with the field adjuster to review the potential repairs for your home. This step is extremely important as your field adjuster will make the final determination for your claim.
* We negotiate on your behalf. We work for We represent you. Let your burden be our job.
Using the latest in Restoration technology, we will determine the most efficient and effective method to restore the health of your home. Establishing the customized drying method for your home can help decide the insurance company’s level of participation. Every restoration project does not require the insurance company’s participation. It DOES require a homeowner who wants to protect their family and their investment.